Submit maintenance requests online:
All electronic requests are received immediately by our Maintenance Department. If you prefer to call in your request please call 617 242 2700.
At the time of move-in as a new Tenant-please submit this contact form Download
The Flatley Company contracts with VPNE to provide complimentary shuttle service to and from Sullivan Square/MBTA Station and the buildings in the Schrafft’s City Center Complex with pick-up locations at:
465 Medford St and 529 Main St
Hours of Operation: 6 am – 8.30 pm Monday – Friday with continuous service between the above buildings and Sullivan Square MBTA Station. Info to download app here
We are also running a shuttle to South Station which stops at Rowe’s Wharf. Click here for details.
There is a cafeteria in the Schrafft’s City Center located at 529 Main Street, operated by Unidine. The cafeteria serves breakfast and lunch offering a wide variety of hot and cold choices and also operates a Catering Service for Corporate Meetings and Events.
There is a sandwich/vending machine at 465 Medford St.
Hours of Cafeteria Operation: Monday – Friday 7 am – 3 pm
Contact: Manager Jesse Winship (T) 617-584-1063 (E) JWinship@unidine.com
Log in and password for the catering website are both “schraffts”.
Coffee Bar The “Froth” Coffee Bar in the lobby is open from 7 am – 4 pm Monday-Friday.
Large conference room. Seats 28. $200 for full day (8 hours). $125 for half day (4 hours)
Small conference room. Seats 10. $100 for full day (8 hours). $75 for half day (4 hours)
For room reservations and exclusive catering services, please click on the link below:
The Conference rooms have complimentary WIFI and TV’s with HDMI hook-ups
The fitness center is located at 529 Main St. and is operated by First Fitness Management, LLC
Membership costs $35/month and is available in month-to-month increments. Corporate rates are offered.
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 5:30 am – 8 pm
Center Manager: Matt Pimental, e-mail: MPimental@firstfitmgt.com
There is a Walking Trail in the complex, marked by red signs and approx. one mile in length
The child care center run by Bright Horizons is located in The Powerhouse building adjacent to 529 Main St. in Charlestown, and can accommodate infants, toddlers and preschool ages.
Hours of operation: Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 6 pm
Back-up care available | Family resource room | Field trips | Strong parent partnerships | Enrichment classes | On-site playground | Access to adjacent gymnasium | New art studio coming soon.
Contact Details: (T) 617-241-8752; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
a) Request a Parking Permit Application from your Office Manager or Designated Nupark Administrator.
b) Complete the Parking Permit Application and forward it to your Office Manager or your Designated Nupark Administrator for his/her approval signature.
c) You should then submit the application(s) to your Designated Nupark Administrator for processing and the permit will be entered in to our “Nupark system”
2. For Business Colleagues who are planning to visit your office -please note that Day Passes for 529 Main St and 465 Medford St are issued by Security.
3. Parking spaces marked “Reserved” or “Handicapped“are for AUTHORIZED users only. Vehicles parked in a “Reserved” or Handicapped space without authorization will be towed at the owner’s expense.
4. Vehicles should not park outside of the lines of the parking space. Vehicles parked using more than one parking space, or parked outside of the lines of the parking space, will be ticketed, or towed at the owner’s expense.
5. Vehicles are prohibited from parking in areas not designated for parking, and such areas may, or may not have “No Parking” signs posted. Vehicles parked in areas not designated for parking will be ticketed, or towed at the owner’s expense.
6. Overnight Parking is permitted at the discretion of The Flatley Company. Overnight Parking is not allowed during Winter months. Overnight parking regulations are listed on the Overnight Parking Request form.
7. Violators of any of The Flatley Company’s / Schrafft’s City Center’s Parking Regulations are subject to being ticketed and / or towed at the owner’s expense.
Please download and complete this form to obtain an access card for 529 Main St and 465 Medford St
Please call our office at 617-242-2700 and ask for our moving procedures. New tenants must inform the Flatley Management Office, at least 4 business days in advance of their move.
Top of Page